Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Alice!

My "official" training for the NYC marathon starts on Monday but I'm still trying to log some miles in before that.  Talking about running the  marathon often gets a lot of great feedback but when I share the fact that I am doing it with Team Fox an entirely new conversation happens.  Many people that know me know of my dad's journey with PD.  More often than not is that they don't know he doesn't travel this path alone.  In earlier posts you were introduced to Dot who is married to MacDonald brother #4, Robert.  Alice Kelly is my father's first cousin, her mom and my grandmother Jessie were sisters.  And as it goes with the MacDonalds, family bonds are stronger than steel.  Alice, Dot and my dad are three incredible people that share a lousy thing in common yet despite the setbacks of PD they inspire us all.  Meet Alice!

No comments:

Post a Comment